Sunday 17 February 2019

family

I have a big and warm heart family..i have 6 sibling include me,four girls and three boys....i love they all..wherever im being around them i feel the most happier and cheerish..xoxo..and for your information im the eldest child in my family..Im the one who have to take care of mine little sis and bro..they all have a different personality and it a little struggle to teach them cause them being a little rebel..where ever im going to ask their help they gonna mumble around but they still work on it^_^i have a great mom and dad.My mom work as saleswoman at SURIA KLCC..My mom really a great woman for me,she can divide her time as well she can bring us to travel without being bothered by her work..My dad open an workshop and if you want to know my dad can do many thing...Both of them is multi task person..and for me im student at college and yahh really gonna achieve mine dream..wish me luck




No comments:

Post a Comment